<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\0757294114\46blogName\75Captain\47s+Log\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_HOSTED\46navbarType\75BLACK\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://jepoy.bengero.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://jepoy.bengero.com/\46vt\75-5041441038811922973', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Captain's Log
Captain's Log
Subscribe to my feed, Captain's Log Enter your email address:

I've Got A Hater :~)
Friday, January 12, 2007

ADVERTISEMENTS

Captain's Log Supplemental Stardate -316031.38

I saw a link from Noel's Blog where a guy was furious about my predictions for 2007. He apparently took my entry too seriously that he sounded and assumed like a fortune teller himself. I wanted to elaborate more but I need to go somewhere. Just head over to his site and read his entry and comments.

Hey Mike! Why haven't you told me about this earlier? :P

(UPDATE 01/12/2007 23:30): Hohkay.. just got home. I'll repost his entry:

Un-predicting 2007

I've made up my mind about 2007: this is about as good as it gets. That said, I still lurked around to see what other people thought would happen in 2007. Some are plain annoying, merely stating the obvious. Pat Robertson predicts mass killing -- now that's Nostradamic.

In my lurking I found a blogger hamed Jepoy, who in his blog (designed to look like a Star Trek TNG dashboard) has a picture of himself in a strange superhero costume (Enteng Kabisote anyone?).

Needless to say, his predictions are remarkably troublesome. Not because they are morbid or fantastic (nothing impossible about any of them), but because they exhibit the kind of discrimination that scares me the most -- a prejudice, proudly worn, stitched together with class-based hate.

Among his predictions, he writes:
2. More Filipino idiots will be online, and would be jumping into international message boards showing how stupid they aer [sic], dragging us with them.

7. And the poorest of the poor will contribute largely to the continued growth of our population due to the fact that they have way tooo much time on their hands for their favorite pastime *bleeep* We should consider to export these whiners as human slaves to other countries. We'll definitely earn a lot since our country will have less useless whiners around.

9. More Filipino artist will confess that they are ghey.

In these three statements, he's managed to diss on the illiterate, the poor, and the homosexuals, not to mention showing contempt for his own race. I am troubled not only with the candidness of his bigotry, as he seems unashamed to hide his lack of upbringing, but at the fact that his predictions read more like mono-maniacal chest-thumping than a fearless look into a crystal ball. None of them are staggeringly original. He predicts massive cheating in this years election. Yeah-duh.

This blogger seems to agree with all this:
With twenty million Filipinos going online in 2007, he’s probably right. This is why I’m brutal to n00bs, especially n00bs in Philippine business.

Unpredictably scary people I'd never want to meet. This, or any year.

Not entirely the way I wanted to start 2007 :~) First off all, that post of mine was inspired by my all-time favorite internet super hero, Captain Obvious. This guy treats my post seriously and actually thought I was a guy dressed in a stranged super hero costume who makes a living out of fortune telling. OMFG R U SERIUS??? LOLOLOLO!!!!!11.

I would have taken this guy seriously until he said that the picture on my profile is me wearing a super hero costume (and even suggested it was of Enteng Kabisote). heh. I'm having thoughts that when he actually see me, i mean Vic Sotto, he might call him Jepoy! Coolness.

He questions three of my "predictions" and labeled it as an insult to the illiterate, the poor, and the homosexuals. Insult? That slave thingy was merely a satire of the truth. Idiots online are everywhere. Maybe if you're confined to your Photoshops and Macs you'll be clueless on what we're talking about.

And the homosexuals. What's wrong in admitting someone's gay? Got a problem with that? Maybe it's you who had a bad experience with these folks from the past that subconsciously triggered your reaction to my "prediction" #9? Or maybe you're gay? There's nothing wrong in admitting. ;)

Are you out of the country too long that you cannot even recognize Vic Sotto's face anymore? It irks me when some self-righteous individual barges in and started acting like a know-it-all savior of some sorts when in fact, they themselves left their own country only thinking about themselves. While the people they claim they protect suffer and suffer in this horrible country of ours.

Please, don't question the way of my upbringing because I rather stay in this country than go somewhere else. Unlike you who just blabbed and watched comfortably on your TV about Typhoon Reming's victims, I tried to help the people you claim I insulted. And it was not as easy as 1-2-3. And no, our school never had bullies since we were well educated than you assumed.

And about planting disrespect on this blog, at least I don't openly disrespect other people's beliefs.

Oh btw, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

OMGWTFLOLOLOLO U SUK11onehundredeleven11!one

*Computer end log*

Posted by Jepoy @ 1/12/2007 10:54:00 AM
Post a comment! | Email This Story!
38 comments | | View blog reactions

Love my blog? Then subscribe by entering your email address below. You will receive blog updates directly to your inbox.
 Enter your email address:

LINKS OR TRACKBACKS:

Create a Link

Search the Web or My Blog for I've Got A Hater :~)

Custom Search

THERE ARE 38 COMMENT(S) ON THIS POST:

Posted by Blogger Mike Abundo on Friday, January 12, 2007 at 12:29:00 PM GMT+8:
I've got so many haters, I can't remember them all.

Anyway, congratulations. =D

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 3:02:00 AM GMT+8:
hahahaha :))

Posted by Anonymous nina on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 2:38:00 PM GMT+8:
kuya jep walang gamot sa insecure maybe he's thinking na pag ginamit nya ung excerpts ng blog mo magiging top pinoy blog din cya.. well ASA KA NA LANG BOI! AHAHAHAHA
cguro di rin nya maka come up with a catchy topic kaya nakiki ride na lang sa blog mo,, tsk tsk kinulang sa brain lipids,, poor little boy,, huhuhu,, atleast dba na feature ung site nya say0, sosyal! maybe he'll be famous narin.. wish granted na for him! thanks to you! :))

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 2:51:00 PM GMT+8:
hahahaha! he's serious nina... and he thinks i wear a superhero costume.

Posted by Anonymous ade on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 2:52:00 PM GMT+8:
Thanks for the heads-up! PWNED!

Also, I've got a hater too, in my Steven Seagal article, of all things.

Posted by Anonymous sam milky on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 4:31:00 PM GMT+8:
been a long time reader of your blog captain, and i am very gay... i'm not insulted in any way with your post because it's obviously just a joke... and if it is somewhat true at least the part about us then it would still be all fine and dandy to me, nothing wrong with more of our sisters finally coming out of the closet and into our growing force, the more the merrier as i say hihi... unlike mr. happy hypocrite hippie (HHH) himself who gets irritated with predictions yet blatantly "assumes" of how you were brought up... puhleeezzz... that's much much worse than any predicitions in my book... he even tries to be mr. righteous mcghee by defending the poor yet he abandoned them the 1st chance he got for greener pastures for himself on another country unlike my dear captain here who even made a donation drive for our countrymen that were unfortunate victims of typhoon reming... if he doesn't find your post funny captain, then maybe he should just change his username to un-happy because thats how i "assume" him to be... a very un-happy person...

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 4:58:00 PM GMT+8:
@ade - steven seagal is teh sexy! :~)

@sam milky - nice to know i have a regular reader :)

Posted by Blogger n0th1n6 on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 5:19:00 PM GMT+8:

Noli Rafallo: hahahahahahahaha
Noli Rafallo: the gayness !!!
Noli Rafallo: ikaw kelan ka aamin
Noli Rafallo: pst
Noli Rafallo: kinkausap kita
BUZZ!!!
Jepoy Bengero: crush ko si sam milby
Noli Rafallo: wahahahahaha

Totoo nga :)). Ei hater, wag ka na mag-reklamo!

Posted by Blogger Karlo on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 6:49:00 PM GMT+8:
malala na yan... tsk tsk tsk.....

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 11:43:00 PM GMT+8:
@n0th1n6 - _|_

Posted by Anonymous Ralph on Sunday, January 14, 2007 at 2:37:00 AM GMT+8:
masyado nga atang sineryoso ng nagbasa ng entry mo. baka mamatay siya sa pagkaseryoso niya. haha...

Posted by Blogger nightfox on Monday, January 15, 2007 at 9:32:00 PM GMT+8:
haha, nandito pala yung nagcomment sa blog mo na nagcomment rin sa blog ko and nadetect as spam.. (bakit nga kaya?)

you've got a hater? try this.

Posted by Anonymous ate grace on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 2:05:00 PM GMT+8:
hi jep... you said it yourself... there are lots of idiot... and i say more are coming and they will be all over the place... so next time you write something kinda like this... indicate at the end that it's suppose to be a joke or a satire of truth for that matter, and for gods' sake pleaseeee, define satire... Hharrr harrrha aharrr...

Posted by Anonymous Catharsis on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 10:47:00 AM GMT+8:
Three letters for you: O M G

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 1:52:00 PM GMT+8:
@catharsis - omfgkthxbai11one1+shift

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 6:05:00 PM GMT+8:
Your predictions are either insulting or really poor satire, which is why it came off as just insulting anyway.

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 6:58:00 PM GMT+8:
consider it serious, and it's really insulting. But the fact that I started the article funny... would you even consider it serious? Unless you're one of the idiots I "predicted"

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 1:15:00 AM GMT+8:
and besides... satires are meant to be insulting. n00b.

Posted by Blogger Karlo on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 1:19:00 AM GMT+8:
fuck!!!! another n00b on the loose.... internet 101: not all information available on the internet are true, so better yet accept them as a joke! u f00L!

Posted by Blogger Lalaine on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 1:21:00 AM GMT+8:
inggit lang yan... wala lang syang maisip na ilagay sa blog nya kaya ganyan.. o kaya naman eh naunahan mo lang sya gumawa ng mga predictions :))... pwede naman sya gumaya kung gusto nya eh :D.

Huwag na lang pansinin yang mga ganyang tao ;).

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 6:21:00 PM GMT+8:
i guess your hater belongs to your 2nd prediction. an idiot.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM GMT+8:
I'm the other anonymous
Ok my dear brainiacs, satire according to the Miriam-Webster dictionary is:
1.a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn
2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

Though it may be argued that poverty and illiteracy are 'follies', it is just mean to ridicule those whose poverty and illiteracy are not of their own choosing. And implying that homosexuality is a 'vice or a folly' is plain homophobia and is just wrong.

In ethics, a person's intention is not the only means by which an action is judged or justified.

Be the bigger person and just recognize that your attempt at humor insulted others. How hard is it to utter an apology these days?

Posted by Anonymous mei on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 2:50:00 AM GMT+8:
to the anonymous above, then how about shows, comedians, etc. that ridicule victims of terrorist bombings? :)

i think mr. un-happy is the one who should apologize.

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 9:54:00 AM GMT+8:
LOL. Why do you keep on insisting that I made fun of the homosexuals, (calling them vices blah blah) when I didn't said anything about it? Weird.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 2:29:00 PM GMT+8:
..because of the general tone of your entry! SATIRE is to patronize while actually ridiculing.

you can argue about the homosexuals but you clearly insulted 2 other groups of people, marginalized at that and you sure wasn't of any help.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 2:31:00 PM GMT+8:
you *weren't of any help

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 5:23:00 PM GMT+8:
^ anonymous above - clearly, you are one of the idiots on the internet.

insult or what, i bet you wouldn't even dare to enter a slum area alone.

idiot.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 11:55:00 PM GMT+8:
Wow, you knew that about me how?
A lot of the commenters here let go of the word "idiot", and a plethora of other insults, all to easily, without even considering the 'genius' of their own comments.

I've lived in an area where our neighbors were slum poor. I am a volunteer at GK. I've spent community service hours in different urban poor communities and in a prison (i wasn't incarcerated mind you). And I will live for a few days in one of those places for my future immersion activity.

And even if I wouldn't enter a slum area (perhaps for safety reasons), I don't go around insulting and demeaning them.

You are too full of yourself. This isn't even worth it. I only have one insult to let go of: bigot. And just in case, here's the dictionary meaning of that too:

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

Who should be ashamed now?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 12:10:00 AM GMT+8:
^ anonymous above - full of words... but all air. show something worthy. your claims, pictures of you in slums, coz without proofs, your just an idiot. i even bet you're that mr. un-happy n00b.

Posted by Anonymous Rainblaghargggg on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 12:36:00 AM GMT+8:
wow.. the hater is guilty of being a homo IMO TBH AFAIK IIRC

Posted by Blogger Karlo on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 1:19:00 AM GMT+8:
hey you the anonymous one who's commenting regarding homosexuality, can you please analyze properly the post of jepoy, he's not anti-homosexual or something, if you read between the line, eh galit pa nga siya dun sa mga nag tatago sa closet kasi indenial pa sila well infact they are really homosexual, d ba nga mas ok kung umamin ka na kesa indenial ka pa?????

Posted by Blogger Jepoy on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 1:48:00 AM GMT+8:
LOL.

To the anonymous who questions my post, first point... How the hell do the illiterates be online given the fact that they CANNOT even read? DUUUUH? Clearly you're all CLUELESS on that. Guys like you proves my "prediction" #2

Second, you say that they have no choice of being poor, in this case as whiners???? DUHHH? There are a lot of poor guys who managed to be rich, politicians, teachers, etc. In other words, THEY (poor/whiners) HAVE A CHOICE. Work hard to achieve your goals, stop reproducing like rabbits, have discipline, and stop whining.

I may have to agree with the other anonymous, show something that proves your statements. You may not know, I'm Santa Claus. Really.

I will no longer allow anonymous comments here. Too much anonymous is really confusing. If you want to comment but don't have a Blogger account, click the OTHER button on my comment page and enter you NAME and EMAIL, else, I will delete your comments. You know better than that, unless you're an idiot. ;)

-----

@rainblood - ayos yung mark lapid video... saging ampucha.

@ate grace - wow, binabasa mo pala blog ko, yaan mo sila clueless eh.

@ralph - yung MMS mo hindi na dumating.

@karlo - bakla nga siguro yan.. takot lang umamin. ;)

@nightfox - sino yung nagcomment?

Posted by Anonymous Death4Hire on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 4:28:00 PM GMT+8:
This is hilarious! It seems your predictions are now getting some REAL LIFE examples here just to make it a FACT. This guy must be confused of what is a text that is believable and realistic, and one that is not.

OF ALL THINGS -- A BLOG! Jepoy, it seems you write like a news reporter already since some "educated" people who read your blog seem to treat your opinions/predictions/whatever as FACTS.

With your predictions, I now state my early 2007 birthday wish: "God, please enlighten these confused people. ASAP!!!!! NOW NA ha? Pleeeeease."

Death4Hire signing off.

PS - assert(Jepoy == VicSotto); HAHAHA

Posted by Anonymous frost_ on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 4:33:00 PM GMT+8:
take a break have a mentos, cool, refreshing melts in your mouth not in your hand

Posted by Anonymous bibiduck on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 7:21:00 PM GMT+8:
i can't help myself...find some friends mr. happy.

Posted by Blogger Siopao Master on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 7:57:00 PM GMT+8:
Hey Anonymous, are you related to Anonymous? heh

I can't even imagine that a single post could launch a thousand ships. Now if only people think twice before believing something over the internet then there would be less idiots in our country. oh BTW, if you reply now on this post and send it to 50 of your friends, you will receive $2B . ROFLMAO

Posted by Anonymous Impbuster on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 8:33:00 PM GMT+8:
They remind me of that "Mothers against Maddox (MAM)" group: a bunch of dumbasses who don't have a clue.

If these imbeciles can't figure it out to save their lives, then there is no hope for humanity.

It's really sad when you live in a society where people are about as intelligent as a wooden block.

There should be an IQ requirement before you can use the internet.

Posted by Anonymous lampoon on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 9:39:00 PM GMT+8:
I posted this reply on Mr. "UN"-Happy's website. My assumptions RE: him:

Guess I have to "assume" too that you hate Christians. I am also "troubled not only with the candidness of your bigotry, as you seem unashamed to hide your lack of upbringing, but at the fact that your statement against Christians read more like mono-maniacal chest-thumping than a fearless look into a crystal ball as you have said about Christians:

"Oh, you righteous, arrogant Christians. People like you make organized religion a lot less sensible.

Posted by: Happy | December 10, 2006 06:59 PM"

I also have a little theory that you were abused and bullied by gays and Christians during your childhood that you sow disrespect on gays and Christians like me on your blog.