Hello World... Goodbye 2007
Monday, December 31, 2007
Captain's Log Stardate -316999.78
Umm... Hi? Guess I'm back after more than 2 months of not being active on all of my blogs. Well, this holiday season's probably the worst in our family. Besides from some common family problems, one of my grandmas died this December.
The sister of my grandmother, Ma. Luisa Recto Regidor, experienced chest pains and was immediately brought my uncle's hospital in Laguna. After being in the hospital for 2 days, her body gave up. Just in time when most of us where already there in the hospital.
It was so awkward to see everyone busy doing their holiday shoppings, decorating their homes with Christmas ornaments, attending Simbang Gabi, etc. Everyone was happy, except our whole family. Anyway, life goes on as everyone says. So in the spirit of my annual prediction, here's a mini prediction for 2008. I'll try to make a recap of 2007 this week ;)
Now let's see how my last year's prediction went.
- Since it will be election season, there will be election related violence and massive cheating.
Ummmkaaay... Check! :D
- More Filipino idiots will be online, and would be jumping into international message boards showing how stupid they aer, dragging us with them.
Remember the Wowoweee controversy last August? Well these idiots invaded the video explanation we uploaded on YouTube. Besides from receiving absurd and stupid comments, the video is the top 88 of Youtube's Most Discussed Entertainment Video. Not to mention being viewed by half a million people. Another point for my predictions :P
- GMA-7 will continue to feed its viewers with rip-off shows and telenovelas. No, the rip-off won't stop at Captain Barbell.
YAY! ZAIDO! Speaking of Zaido, we're still doing the video review at GameOPS.
- Metro Manila's air, water, land pollution will continue to rise. Blame stupid Filipinos who whine and whine night and day.
What do you think? :~)
- Speaking of whiners, these whiners will be the major driving force for the establishment of a new sector. -- Pro-Rallying. Yes, if 2006 was the year for pro-bloggers, 2007 will be the year for pro-rallyists. Give them P100 and they'll rally wherever, whenever you want!
Remember the stupid Trillanes revolt the day after my birthday? Well 3 jeeps were intercepted by police. These jeeps were filled with people that has been paied P200 each to "join" Trillanes. :~)
- Politicians will get richer and richer while the poor will become poorer and poorer.
- And the poorest of the poor will contribute largely to the continued growth of our population due to the fact that they have way tooo much time on their hands for their favorite pastime *bleeep* We should consider to export these whiners as human slaves to other countries. We'll definitely earn a lot since our country will have less useless whiners around.
This prediction made someone very angry... Our latest population survey indicates that our population increased to almost a 100 million and most of the increase came from the same people above.
- Video scandals on phones will continue to increase and the quality will improve with the introduction of newer and better camera phones.
Beauty queens... teenage girls... Tulfo's BITAG EXTREME episodes... and boybastos.com :~)
- More Filipino artist will confess that they are ghey.
Umm... I remember some guy from a boys group confessed to Cristy Fermin this year :~)
- Filipino priests will continue to interfere with politics and claim to fight for the poor, while ignoring the beggars loitering around their churches.
Ahh... the old geezers that joined Trillanes.
- PLDT will never ran out of ideas to squeeze moolah from its subscribers. They might even charge you for every "ring" your phone makes.
Will this count? A Php 575,187.11 PLDT Bill from one of my online friends:
- Enteng Kabisote would make another comeback on December 25th 2007 for Enteng Kabisote 4 and Hero Angeles will be celebrating Christmas 2007 with a bowl of champorado.
LOL! I wonder if Hero Angles had a strawberry flavored champorado :))
I'm good no? Now how about some predictions? Naah.. I think Jepoy teh Oracle would just recycle the old predictions from 2006 and 2007. Besides, someone might take my predictions seriously that it may spark a civil war or something. :P
By the way, for some juicy tech news, SUN Cellular has been testing its 3G services in some areas. Check these screens I took from my phone last Xmas Day:
Happy New Year everyone!
*Computer end log*
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING