5 Secret Things About Me: The Disclosure Meme
Monday, August 04, 2008
Captain's Log Stardate -315592.1
I was tagged by Ka-Edong more than a month ago and I guess this is a bit late. But not as late as 1 year like yours Ka-Edong :P
Anyway, this tag is about the disclosure meme. I usually don't disclose stuffs about me online, but what the heck.
- Spiders. I'm afraid of spiders. Even the tiniest spider creeps me out. I think my fear of spiders started when I was about3 or 4 years old inside the bathroom. A very big spider landed on my face while I was pooping. Imagine the horror I experienced during that time. Though I hate spiders, I love Spiderman... LOL.
- I failed Electronics 1 in College. Yes, I still remember the face of that damn ECE professor of the College of Engineering. He failed 29 out of 31 students enrolled in our class. The two students who he passed are Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) students while the rest of us are Computer Engineering students.
- Almost got jailed because of our school president. Level-Up! Games offered our school organization, AMA microsystems, a free concert featuring Sugar Free. As org president, I signed all the papers with two of my officers. When the concert day arrived, AMA Computer University VP BUENA GRACIA CANZANA (yes I will disclose your name too a$$wipe) decided to cancel the event.
Level-Up! Games already installed the sound and light system at the university gym when this knucklehead decided to cancel the show. Her reason? "Exam week is near...". I remembered the face of Ate Joy of Level-Up! while arguing with our OSA director, Mr. Christopher Manaois. She threatened Mr. Manaois that she'll have us (me, Karlo, and Red) jailed right at that very moment since we signed a contract. Good thing one of our advisers managed to convince Level-Up! to move the event after the exam week.
- I love Mathematics. Well I used too. I was attending special math classes every Saturday at Quezon City Science High School when I was still in elementary. My love for math is one factor that I decided to take up Engineering in college.
- I collect video game consoles. Whether it's working or not, I collect old video game consoles. My passion for video games started on Atari's Pong. So if you have an old video game console lying around, you might want to consider selling them to me. :~)
Now it's your time to disclose some secrets. I'm tagging:
*Computer end log*
Love my blog? Then subscribe by entering your email address below. You will receive blog updates directly to your inbox.